- Essex Jobs
- £45k - 50k per year + Point
- Full Time
- Claims & Adjusting
Job Title – International Insurance Claims Analyst
Contract – Permanent
Salary – GBP50,000
Location – Chelmsford
Industry – Insurance, Claims
Our Client is currently recruiting an International Claims Analyst to join their team in Chelmsford
– Take lead on claims information gathering and reporting of a $500m+ international, multi-product portfolio.
– Principle advisor to insurer carrier partners and to AUM executives being responsible as first point of contact for losses / notifications under AUM products.
– To represent AUM in meetings with underwriters, insurers and clients as may be required.
– Create large claims database to notify markets and AUM underwriters of loss quantums.
– Working with Exposure Management and reporting to markets on CAT related events (Predicted and actual losses).
– Liaising with in-house actuaries for reserving and ULR reporting purposes.
– Accurately assess and maintain appropriate reserves on claims.
– Leverage data to support improved carrier capabilities.
– Work in accordance with the companys Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the company policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
– Responsibility for working in accordance with the company Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the company policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
Your knowledge and skills:
– Strong claims knowledge of Insurance Industry across multiple products.
– Understanding of claims reporting on CAT related events.
– Good level of technical claims processing knowledge.
– Team player / team-building ability.
– Strong interpersonal skills – able to communicate well across organisation levels.
– Ability to analyse numerical data / spreadsheets is a fundamental requirement.
– Attention to detail and achieving high professional standards.
– Able to work proactively without direct supervision, as well as part of a team.
– Accurate and timely delivery of goals.
Salary and Benefits:
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare and additional holiday. They also offer tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organisation.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0203 411 8430 or email me at email@example.com
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful