- London Jobs
- Market related
- Full Time
- Technology Jobs
Job Title – Professional Indemnity Client Director
Contract – Permanent
Salary – GBP100,000 – GBP120,000
Location – London
Industry – Insurance
Our client is currently seeking a PI Client Director to join their team with strong professional indemnity experience within the professions and technology sector. This is an exciting role in a division which is set to grow rapidly as a new core business unit.
– Developing/converting new business working with their new business team
– Managing internally generated group wholesale enquiries
– Full cycle client-facing and broking activities.
– Providing technical advice and support to clients.
– 10+ years of Professional Indemnity experience, management experience desired.
– Technology sector experience useful.
– 5 years of direct client management experience.
A natural communicator, the ideal candidate with have a high level of commercial acumen combined with good negotiation and management skills.
The candidate will also be a well organised, self-motivated individual who is looking for an opportunity to become part of a thriving, successful business where they can make a substantial difference and directly benefit from their efforts.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0203 411 8430 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk