- London Jobs
- £40k - 45k per year + Point
- Full Time
Job Title – Property & Liability Account Handler
Contract – Permanent
Salary – GBP40,000 – GBP45,000
Location – London
Industry – Insurance
To provide quality back up services to Placing and Producing Brokers in order to facilitate maximum return of profit while maintaining the firms reputation and integrity, taking care of the firms customers and demonstrating respect for the regulatory obligations of the firm as per the firms procedures manual.
– Prioritise and deal with post and e-mails from Agents, Underwriters and other stakeholders including diaries.
– Answer and deal with telephone calls from Agents and Underwriters, also assist with coverage of the office telephones when necessary.
– Log all new enquiries on to the Insurance System or excel as appropriate with current procedures at the time.
– Chase agents for proposal forms and renewal information. Manage Renewals and New Business and put up quotes and renewal terms in a timely and contract certain fashion. Record all renewal progress on the tracker spreadsheet.
– Prepare Market Reform Contracts, Schedules, Endorsements and Broking Instructions for the Brokers to take to Underwriters.
– Produce contract certain documentation for the client including evidence of covers, debit notes, policy documentation, clauses and endorsements. Also enter all details on to the Insurance Broking system if Technician unavailable.
– Keep a diary of all subjectivities, warranties and survey requirements and action them when they come out of the diary.
– Liaise with the Accounts Department and Claims Department to assist with queries.
– Keep the Insurance Broking System up to date for all policies handled.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0203 411 8430 or email us at email@example.com
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.