- Kent Jobs
- £36k - 38k per year
- Full Time
- Financial Services Jobs
Job Title – Quality Assurance Advisor
Contract – Permanent
Salary – GBP38,000
Location – Kent
Industry – Insurance
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for an organised individual with proven Financial Services awareness to join their South East Regional team as a Quality Assurance Adviser.
You will be responsible for all regulatory framework within the region including complaints, breaches and breach investigations, as well as reviewing risks and controls. Working alongside a variety of stakeholders, you will conduct and report on breach investigations, spot trend analysis, identify common issues and provide recommendations for process improvement.
Conduct and report on FCA breach investigations ensuring that breaches are processed within required timescales. Remedial actions are identified, confirmed and completed to enable the timely resolution of cases.
– Adherence to Appointed Representative Monitoring processes and control within your region. Ensuring AR Review visits are conducted as required, databases are accurate, potential issues are highlighted/escalated and the monthly AR update (MARU) report is submitted to meet regulatory requirements.
– Monitor regional performance with regards to all Training & Competence activities, reporting on the outcomes of the T & C scheme audits to identify risks/actions.
– To accurately complete the Regional risk and control return, championing the importance of risk and control within the region. Highlighting/managing any emerging or changing risks in accordance with policies and procedures.
Our client. is seeking a driven individual who possesses knowledge of the regulatory environment, with experience of process improvement through strong interpretation of data analysis.
As you will be working with a range of stakeholders, its vital that you build and main effective relationships with Regional and Head Office Teams using your strong influencing skills to make sure that any regulatory issues relating to the region, including Agencies, are resolved.
You must have an understanding of key principles of handling breaches and complaints.
– Minimum 5 GCSEs C or above to include Maths and English (or equivalent).
– UK Driving licence required as you may be required to travel to visit branches.
– Annual group bonus scheme (up to 10%)
– 25 days holiday + bank holidays – with options to buy, sell, or bank up to 5 days each year.
– Contributory pension scheme (up to 12%)
– Health and well-being plan where you can claim back routine healthcare costs, such as dental check-ups, glasses, physiotherapy, and much more!
– towards your monthly gym membership (terms apply)
– Restaurant and high street discounts
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 01992 445 710 or email me at email@example.com
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.
Apply For This Job
Financial Adviser (Level 4 Qualified)View job & Apply