- London Jobs
- £65k - 75k per year
- Full Time
- Claims & Adjusting
Job Title: Senior Claims Analyst
Package: GBP65,000 – GBP75,000
Job Type: Permanent
The purpose of this role is to support the continual growth of our client helping monitor and manage the outsourced claims functions for multiple lines of business with a primary focus on home insurance. You will assist with regular external audits and due diligences support the claims function with analysis of data and ensure both internal and external SLAs and KPIs are met.. With the view to enhancing our products you will work closely with the data team to analyse claims data, with findings communicated to key stakeholders including the head of claims, affinity brands, underwriters and pricing and product developers. Additionally, as the claims SME you will work within the project team to help develop and deliver new and innovative insurance products ensuring that the claims function is fully represented. Working in a collaborative team environment, you will align with Munich Re claims functions to ensure compliance with group wide guidelines and best practice.
– Monitor and manage outsourced claims functions.
– Report and present findings back to key stakeholders.
– Manage and Implement change.
– Help onboard new insurance products representing the claims function.
Skills & Experience:
– Understanding the end to end claims journey and supply chain management for a home insurance product (additional lines of business experience will be advantageous) with a minimum of 5 years experience in either an re/insurer or TPA.
– Strong analytical and communication skills.
– Ability to build strong working relationships across multiple functions of insurance.
– Customer focused
– Creative problem solver
– Flexible and adaptable
– Audit and Due diligence
– Project management
– Multiple personal and/or commercial lines insurance experience desirable
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0203 411 8430 or email us at email@example.com
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.