- London Jobs
- £28k - 32k per year
- Full Time
- Technology Jobs
Job Title – Software Developer C# Java & SQL
Contract – Permanent
Salary – GBP28,000 – GBP30,000
Location – South East London / Kent
Industry – Software Provider / IT
My client who is a fast pace Software Company based in South East London/Kent, who develop a Life & Pension software package.
Due to rapid growth my client are looking for a Software Developer working with C#, Java & SQL.
Purpose of the role:-
– Contributing to the development of our highly successful financial services software platform by building new function and evolving the existing codebase to resolve defects and make best use of new tools and technologies.
The Software Developer will be involved in, but not limited to:
· Providing sophisticated solutions to clients on a range of platforms
· Working with Business Analysts to deliver new functionality and resolve defects
· Writing SQL queries that are performant and scalable
· Analysing and debugging code in order to understand the behaviour of the system
· Working with the Senior Development team to validate technical designs
Following a project plan and delivering tasks in a timely manner
Required Skills and Knowledge:-
– Degree in Engineering / Computer Science or excellent A level Grades in Science or Mathematics
· Understanding of object-oriented programming principles
· Some knowledge of SQL
· Understanding of SOLID principles
· Proactive, organised and able to work to deadlines
Desirable Skills & Knowledge:-
· Hands-on experience of writing SQL query and stored procedures
· Experience of using web service technologies, eg, Soap, Rest, JSON
· Experience of building web-based applications in web form or MVC or others
· Enthusiastic with excellent problem-solving skills
· Showing initiative / self-motivated to get the job done and improve practices
· Good written and verbal communication
· Calm, helpful and friendly, thriving in front of a challenge with a strong desire to succeed
The individual must demonstrate a strong desire to learn and develop their skills.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 07535 748 255 or email me at email@example.com
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.