- London Jobs
- £40k - 45k per year
- Full Time
Job Title – Terrorism & Property – Account Manager/Technician
Contract – Permanent
Salary – GBP45,000
Location – London
Industry – Insurance
Our clients Quality Assurance Technical Team is developing and enhancing its capabilities and are now looking to recruit an experienced Terrorism and Property Account Manager/ Technician to join their business.
Within this role you will be responsible for Account Management/ Technical broker back-up and support functions, preparing Client and London market documentation to a high standard. You will also be expected to assist with processing through internal broker systems as required.
– Good understanding of Terrorism and Property risks and wordings and a working knowledge of binders and facilities would be beneficial.
– Self-motivated individual with a good work ethic and ability to work as an individual and as part of a team.
– Strong on Client service delivery
– Work closely with Broking teams and attend Client Strategy Meetings where required.
– Excellent at managing time and meeting priorities and deadlines
– Ability to prepare accurate Client and London market MRCs and endorsements
– Able to prepare and issue invoices to Clients within KPIs where required
– A good understanding of the cash collection processes and knowledge of bureau premium submission process
– Good understanding of Tax, Regulatory and Compliance for Wholesale and Retail business, including the use of Lloyds Crystal and quality assurance tools
– Experience handling EEA business placed into Lloyds Brussels with understanding of LBS clauses and process.
Key Desirables for potential candidates are as follows:
– Minimum 3 years experience in a London market technical/ broker support role, handling Terrorism and Property risks.
– Experience of using Brokasure would be beneficial
– Working knowledge of PPL process would be advantageous
– Experience dealing with Open Market and facility Terrorism and Property risks (direct and Facultative Reinsurance).
– Some Retail account knowledge would be beneficial in this role although you will be mainly working with wholesale brokers in this role.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0203 411 8430 or email us at email@example.com
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk