- West Midlands Jobs
- £60k - 75k per year
- Full Time
Job Title – Global Corporate Account Executive
Contract – Permanent
Location – Birmingham
Salary – GBP60,000 to GBP75,000
Industry – Insurance Broker, Commercial Insurance, Corporate Insurance, International Insurance
A global brokerage seek an experienced Global Corporate Account Executive to take responsibility for an established client portfolio of corporate business.
· One of the insurance industries true global organisations, our client is a corporate giant with offices across the globe.
· The business is positioned as an expert in the field or risk management and corporate insurance working with the largest household names.
· Significant investment goes into ensuring they stay ahead of the field as well attracting the markets best talent.
· Your role will be to manage a portfolio of corporate and international clients – these are businesses turning over GBP500m+ and require bespoke, tailored insurance programmes.
· A mix of relationship management and delivering technical broking solutions, this role is a challenging, varied and rewarding.
· You will thrive in a corporate environment and with the responsibility for owning some of the largest cases in the London market.
· With a background in corporate client management, you will demonstrate the requisite negotiation and communication skills couple with expertise in risk management and insurance.
· You will be used to working with the largest names in the industry and excel under the pressure this creates.
· A genuine all rounder, you will be ready to develop your career with one of the world largest insurance names.
· ACII qualification is preferred but not essential.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0121 314 9116 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk <http://www.lawesgroup.co.uk>
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.