- Buckinghamshire Jobs
- £50k - 55k per year
- Full Time
- Claims & Adjusting
Role: Professional Indemnity Claims Handler
Job type: Permanent
Salary: GBP50,000 – GBP55,000
Number of Positions Available: 1
Industry: Insurance (Claims, Broker, Professional Indemnity, D&O)
Our client is a highly regarded Insurance Brokerage with a large office presence in the Buckinghamshire area. As a result of continued growth and internal development, they are currently looking for a Claims Executive to join their Professional Indemnity Claims team.
Ideally, applicants will have previous working experience in handling Professional Indemnity claims from either an insurer, or broker under delegated authority.
Candidate Ability & Requirements:
· Knowledge and experience of London Market Processes is desired.
· Previous experience of working in the insurance sector with a background in Professional Risks claims or similar.
· Knowledge of MS Office Applications, including Word and Excel.
· A confident and positive attitude
· Strong communication skills both written and verbal
· Negotiating and influencing ability
· Organised, methodical and a good time manager
· Ability to work calmly under pressure
· Successful candidate should be able to work on own initiative and also as an integral part of a team
Knowledge and Experience will have previous working experience and a proven track record in handling detailed professional indemnity claims from either an insurer, broker under delegated authority.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0203 727 2312 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.