- Surrey Jobs
- £24k - 30k per year
- Full Time
Role: Commercial Underwriter
Job type: Permanent
Salary: GBP24,000 – GBP30,000
Due to company expansion a well-known insurance provider are looking for an experienced Commercial Underwriter to join their Surrey underwriting team.
Role Requirements & Duties:
– Internal underwriting role dealing with new and existing business cases
– Underwriting commercial risks including based on online presentations from various brokers.
– Work closely with scheme underwriters and insurers to ensure each case is written within appetite.
– Manually rate risks and process cases via rating model, transferring data from one system to another.
Candidate Skills and Competencies:
– Previous commercial underwriting experience is essential and other sector experience would be beneficial.
– Understanding the risk and desirability to insurers.
– Ability to work closely as part of a team.
– You will also demonstrate outstanding interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
– Cert CII qualification desirable but not necessary.
– Excellent phone manner. Previous experience of dealing with brokers or insurers required.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 01992 445 710 email us at email@example.com
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.