- Worldwide Jobs
- Market related
- Full Time
- Claims & Adjusting
Job Title – Executive General Adjuster
Salary: – GBPOpen
Job Type: Permanent
Location United States — Colorado — Denver
Industry – Loss Adjusters, Claims
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Investigating and reporting of insurance losses for and on behalf of Insurers, captives and self-insured interests. This position is located in Denver.
This role would perform property and/or casualty loss adjusting function for claims and may involve:
– Receipt of new claim instructions and initiating claims handling procedures
– Liaise with official accident investigation agencies (governmental and/or commercial) and other agencies
– Evaluate and assess all elements which may impact upon Underwriters potential exposure
– Regularly liaise and report to Underwriters and other insurance practitioners regarding circumstances, damage, costs and cause of loss, including detailed assessment and reporting of settlement options and recommendations
– Regularly liaise with Insured or Third Parties to progress claims settlement
– Liaise and negotiate with prospective repair agents, manufacturers, third party claimants in respect of damages, repair work scopes, cost estimates. Review and report recommendations regarding costs and estimates with payment recommendation to Underwriters
– Provision of general advice and assistance to Underwriters in respect of interpretation of policy conditions
– Work within assigned office budget to maintain productivity and WIP figures
– Work may involve environmental or E&O claims
Ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally and to maximize both people and budget resources. The employee must display strong interpersonal skills and work co-operatively with others to achieve a common goal. The employee must also show adaptability, initiative, and dependability and must maintain absolute confidentiality with respect to the Companys proprietary information.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Five+ years experience in managing property and/or casualty claims preferred.
Education and/or Experience:
– Bachelors preferred.
– Ability to understand written and oral communications. Ability to communicate clearly and accurately, both orally and in writing. Capable of responding effectively to requests for information. Ability to produce written and oral reports.
– Ability to accurately add, subtract, multiply and divide whole numbers and to perform calculations involving decimals and fractions and apply to practical situations. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percentages, compare values and create and interpret graphs.
Please feel free to contact me for a further information if you have the relevant experience please do not hesitate to contact me directly on +44 203 7272312 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk http://www.lawesgroup.co.uk;
Please Note: We will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.