- London Jobs
- Market related
- Full Time
Job Title: Reinsurance Broker Technician
Industry: (Insurance, Broker, Technician, Reinsurance)
Job Type: Permanent
A unique and exciting opportunity has arisen within a market leading Insurance Specialist , currently looking for an Insurance Technician to join their skilled and ambitious team. This is principally an administrative role, focussing on providing assistance to the Associate Directors in managing their property insurance portfolio, while maintaining a professional service to agents and markets.
· General administrative duties including scanning, filing, entering data onto relevant spreadsheets.
· Preparing insurance documentation in accordance with instructions set out by the Associate Directors (Certificates, Endorsements, Quotes, Application Forms and Pictures).
· Producing debit/credit notes and processing premiums on in-house system.
· Preparing LPANS and submitting premium payments to markets through Xchanging.
· Ad hoc management information tasks/projects.
· Handling Xchanging and internal queries in respect of both Policy and Premium issues.
· Maintain an electronic filing system.
· Liaising with agents on minor matters and sending out policy documentation when requested by the Associate Directors.
Skills & Abilities
· Ability to manage own time, meet deadlines and prioritise work
· Attention to detail, numerate and accurate
· Able to communicate effectively with others
· Organised and methodical approach to work and problem solving
· Strong demonstrable IT skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Knowledge and Experience
· Basic core insurance principles, with at least 1 year work experience in the industry
· Practice of working within a commercial environment, ideally within Insurance
· Familiarity with Xchanging and TAM Broker Management System (Ideal)
· Experience and understanding of property insurance, Caribbean and/or Cat perils (Ideal)
· Outcome focused, self-motivated, enthusiastic Team worker with the ability to work on own initiative Professional approach to relationships
· Takes pride in the quality of their work and self-motivated
· Confident attitude and keen learner who is not afraid to ask questions
Education and Qualifications
· At least 5 A-C Grade GCSEs including English, Maths and ICT. Desirable: Insurance qualifications e.g. CII
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 01992 445 710 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com>
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesrecruitment.co.uk <http://www.lawesrecruitment.co.uk>
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.