- London Jobs
- £50k - 65k per year
- Full Time
Job Title – Financial Institutions Senior Account Manager
Location – London (City)
Job Type – Permanent
Salary – GBP50,000 – GBP65,000 + Benefits
Due to our expansion our client is seeking a Senior Account Manager to join their Financial Institutions team, the ideal candidate will have strong financial lines experience within the FI sector.
Responsibilities will include client management of a portfolio of accounts and assisting the business development team with client acquisition. Opportunities also exist to take more of a leadership role which would involve input into strategic growth plans.
Our client who is a large specialist Lloyds Insurance Broker based in the City are currently seeking a Senior Account Manager to join their Financial Institutions team.
This is an exciting role to join a fast-growing broker, with a positive team environment offering excellent opportunities for career advancement.
· To develop and maintain the relationship with clients and assist the business development team with new business wins.
· Establish and manage with each client a renewal strategy in accordance with the divisions procedures/aims to maximise renewal success.
· Responsibility to ensure that clients are correctly and adequately insured for all of their insurance exposures and that correct advice is given.
· To liaise with Accounts and the Claims Department to complete all supporting documentation to maintain and achieve client service standards.
· To take ownership of client accounts, resolving queries and problems in a timely and efficient manner to avoid credit control, bad debt and insurer reconciliation issues.
· To identify, seek to mitigate and respond appropriately to any conflicts of interest which may arise.
· To support the company in the achievement of business development targets.
· To be aware of, and to follow at all times, the firms policy on Treating Customers Fairly.
· To actively cross-sell products from other business units.
Skills & Experience
· Must have a minimum of 3-5 years experience in providing financial lines advice in the insurance market.
· CII qualified.
· High level of technical insurance skills, to be assessed regularly.
· Excellent client service skills.
· Advanced negotiation and broking skills.
· Ability to persuade and influence others.
· Experienced at troubleshooting and problem solving.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Accustomed to gathering and analysing information from the client and insurers.
· Ability to identify and respond appropriately to an individual clients level of understanding.
· Highly competent at building rapport.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0203 411 8430 or email me at email@example.com
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk <http://www.lawesgroup.co.uk>.
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.