- Hertfordshire Jobs
- £18k - 20k per year
- Full Time
- Risk & Compliance
Job Title – Compliance Support – Insurance Broker
Contract – Permanent
Salary – GBP18,000
Location – Hertfordshire
Industry – Insurance (Compliance, Auditing, Audit, Broking, Monitoring)
An exciting opportunity has now become available for a Compliance Support position due to our clients continuing business expansion. You will support the Compliance Assistant and Compliance Manager in delivery of the Compliance Plan. You will be responsible for completing day-to-day compliance tasks and helping to achieve their regulatory objectives.
Working in Compliance Support you will be responsible for compliance requirements and ensuring you keep the business in line with all FCA / Employment law legislation.
· Assisting with complaints handling.
· Drafting internal reports.
· Researching relevant legal and regulatory developments.
· Supporting colleagues and giving advice.
· Maintaining excel spreadsheets and other documents.
· Assisting with development and delivery of in-house training.
· Providing support to the Compliance Manager and Assistant Compliance Officer.
· Were looking for someone who can communicate well and work to deadlines.
· Youll need to be organised and able to solve problems.
· This is a role that would benefit from someone who has a 6 months+ experience in financial services, insurance or compliance, but there will be support given to develop skills and knowledge.
· Youll need to be comfortable working under your own initiative and able to identify when you need to seek authorisation from senior colleagues.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0203 727 2314 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.