- Hampshire Jobs
- £18k - 24k per year
- Full Time
Job Title: Client Advisor – Private Clients
Package: GBP18,000 – GBP24,000
Job Type: Permanent
Our client is an award-winning family owned business who wholeheartedly believe in investing in their staff. They are currently looking to recruit highly motivated, hard-working and committed Client Advisors to join their dynamic team. They offer an ambitious, stimulating working environment whilst remaining highly professional and compliant within industry regulation.
You will be required to complete a thorough fact find with the client with a consultative style approach, and present recommendations on the appropriate products with a view to securing the sale and maximising other opportunities. This is a telephone-based role, however there is no cold calling. All leads are generated and controlled internally for clients with specialist insurance needs.
– Supporting the back-end operations team to ensure all sales are compliant and low risk.
– Being clear and transparent is paramount at all times.
The Ideal Candidate:
– A person of integrity with a great attitude to work united with a desire to learn.
– A team player who takes the initiative with achieving personal and team targets.
– Able to comply with the rules, regulations and requirements of FCA, GDPR, and other legal and regulatory bodies. You will also ensure all calls meet compliance standards.
– Confident to close a sale and objection handle.
– Demonstrated great communication skills combined with a friendly approach.
Education & Skills:
– Educated to GCSE level or above with a Grade C in Maths and English (or equivalent).
– Ensuring all clients receive the most appropriate advice and service.
– Excellent listening skills alongside an ability to tailor your approach towards clients with unique insurance requirements.
If you are from an insurance background, Household insurance experience is ideal. Full product training and continuous support will be provided so whilst experience would be an advantage, its more the right individual that we are looking for. Will consider strong focused sales people who can give a genuine reason as to why they would be good for this role and want to get into the industry
– Ideally experienced in sales with a proven track record (although character is more important).
– Open to receive coaching and feedback in order to achieve excellence.
– You will be using various in-house computer/data systems so will have the ability to pick these up quickly and be IT proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook.
– Market leading salary up to GBP22,000 with an OTE of 15% of salary; uncapped bonus scheme.
– Excellent hours: Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week between 8.30am – 6.00pm on a small shift pattern
– 23 days holiday, plus bank holidays, leading up to 25 days after two years tenure.
– Dynamic and ambitious working environment based in Petersfield, Hampshire.
– Unique opportunity to be part of building something from scratch with the secure financial backing of an established family-owned business.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0203 727 2320 or email us at email@example.com
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk