- Derbyshire Jobs
- £30k - 40k per year
- Full Time
Job Title: HNW Private Clients Account Executive
Package: GBP30,000 – GBP40,000
Job Type: Permanent
– To develop strong relationships with new and existing clients.
– To win new business.
– To identify cross selling and referral opportunities.
– To contribute to profitability for the group.
– To provide appropriate advice in specialist subjects.
– To develop and maintain the relationship with existing clients and to target new clients from the marketplace by the effective marketing of current prospects.
– To liaise with Account and Claims Handlers to complete all supporting documentation to maintain and achieve client service standards.
– To take ownership of client accounts, resolving queries and problems in a timely and efficient manner to avoid credit control, bad debt and insurer reconciliation issues.
– To identify, seek to mitigate and respond appropriately to any conflicts of interest which may arise.
– To support the Division in the achievement of sales targets.
– To be aware of, and to follow at all times, the firms policy on Treating Customers Fairly.
– To actively cross-sell products from other Divisions
– To maintain professional competence by complying at all times with the Training and Competence procedures of the firm.
– To actively seek feedback from clients and respond to feedback received.
– To undertake all other duties as reasonably required and directed.
Knowledge & Skills
– Excellent knowledge of all the main classes of General Insurance and the CIIs Code of Ethics and GDPR.
– Excellent knowledge of the company product range, policy wordings and service standards.
– Responsibility for own personal development and for keeping own knowledge up to date by the use of e-learning, in-house courses, and studying for professional qualifications in order to gain the required CPD points.
– Excellent level of technical insurance skills, to be assessed by regular in-house testing.
– Excellent client service skills.
– Ability to persuade and influence others.
– Excellent negotiation and broking skills.
– Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve.
– Excellent oral and written communication skills.
– Ability to gather and analyse information from the client.
– Ability to identify and respond appropriately to an individual clients level of understanding.
Experience & Professional Qualifications
– Must have a minimum of 3 years experience in providing specialist HNW advice in the insurance market
– Must be qualified to a minimum of Cert CII and hold or working towards Dip CII.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0121 272 3295 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.