- Surrey Jobs
- £25k - 35k per year
- Full Time
Job Title: Commercial Client Manager – SME/Mid Corporate
Package: GBP25,000 – GBP35,000
An opportunity has arisen for an Account Handler/Client Manager to join their Commercial SME Insurance team.
The role involves assisting and advising commercial clients with new business quotes, policy adjustments, renewals, queries/questions and claims.
– You will be responsible for your own book of business dealing with mid-term adjustments and renewals with typical premiums ranging from GBP100 – GBP5000 for SME and Mid Commercial type clients.
Skills & Experience:
– The ideal candidate will have at least 2years+ Commercial Insurance experience within a broking role, including but not limited to such classes as: Office/Shop/Tradesman/Fleet/Professional Indemnity/Commercial Combined insurance.
– This could suit someone progressing their Insurance career who is committed to developing themselves at a growing broker.
– You will be required to communicate with clients by phone, email and letter, so good verbal and written communication skills are essential.
– Office based but there could be the opportunity to meet with clients occasionally too.
– Progress towards Cert CII / Dip CII would be an advantage, although not essential.
Our client supports their staff progressing towards Cert/Dip CII, and provide a variety of internal/external training, so offer a great platform for those wishing to take their insurance exams.
Office hours are Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm, with an hour for lunch.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0203 727 2320 or email us at email@example.com
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.