- Berkshire Jobs
- Market related
- Full Time
Job Title: Commercial Schemes Underwriter
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for you to join a global insurance brand as a Schemes Development Underwriter in their Schemes team.
Working as part of the Schemes hub teams, you will have ownership of new and existing schemes to maximise opportunities for growth and profitability working in partnership with Brokers to deliver planned financial outcomes. You will also have ownership for income and regulatory compliance, financial results for allocated accounts and brokers through a delegated authority model.
– Deliver financial results through effective underwriting of cases, regular schemes reviews, including profitability, analysis of referrals, claims and BDX data and sales and retention data.
– Identify and investigate reasons for poorly performing schemes, making recommendations for actions to improve with support of other key stakeholders.
– Contribute to the improvement of profitability by conducting allocated audits and implementing key actions, agreed with Brokers, to improve account performance.
– All underwriting guides, policy wordings and documentation to be accurate and fit for purpose throughout the lifecycle of the scheme.
– Responsible for ensuring all internal and external compliance measures are met and agreed actions are relevant and met.
– Compliance with all underwriting controls, all underwriting to meet the required quality standards.
– Responsible for the delivery of excellent service, service KPIs are met and exceeded.
– Seek to continually improve processes, responsible for the delivery of process guides and training to ensure all non-underwriting activity is completed in ABS, maximum monthly utilisation is achieved.
– Work across hub sites to deliver strong outcomes for the company and Brokers.
– Accountable for maximising schemes opportunities and performance improvement of existing schemes.
– Underwriting authority level in line with the empowerment guidelines.
– You will need to be an experienced Schemes Underwriter with PI and MLP capabilities and have the ability to negotiate face-to-face with a panel of intermediaries.
– You will be self-motivated, and comfortable managing your own workload but critically need to work within a team when in the office.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 01992 445 710 or email us at email@example.com
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.