- London Jobs
- £25k - 35k per year
- Full Time
Job Title – Commercial Account Handler
Location – Isleworth
Job Type – Permanent
Salary – GBP25,000 – GBP35,000
Our client is a family run broker and they are looking for a Commercial Account Handler to add to their stable team.
– Handling an existing book, managing MTA’s & renewal of policies whilst seeking to maximise other sales opportunities, and handling New Business enquiries.
– Building on established relationships.
Seeking a Commercial Account Handler who has the following skills and experiences:
You will be considered with 2 years + experience as a Commercial Account Handler where your responsibilities will include:
– Cert II qualified is a prerequisite.
– Commercial Insurance broking background with some knowledge of Professional Indemnity and Fleet business – an area that is buoyant for them currently.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office products such as Word and Excel.
– Working knowledge of Open GI and similar insurance-based systems desirable but not essential.
– Broad Knowledge of Commercial Insurance classes.
Working Monday-Friday, 08:30-17:30am. A Good Salary offered for the right applicant with a pension scheme and 28 days holiday. On-site parking and train links.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0203 727 2320 or email me at email@example.com
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.