- Hertfordshire Jobs
- £35k - 37.5k per year
- Full Time
Job Title – Commercial Account Handler
Location – Hertfordshire
Job Type – Permanent
Salary – GBP37,500
Our client is looking for a Commercial Account Broker in Hertfordshire.
If you are driven and passionate about providing a high-quality commercial broking service to our new and existing portfolio of clients, (premiums ranging from GBP5,000 to GBP100,000) then please get in touch.
This is a progressive business that will continue to grow in the future as they have done so far, and they want someone to contribute their knowledge, skills and enthusiasm to support their growth.
The personal qualities you will have:
– You will have enthusiasm about working with clients and delivering a great client experience.
– Motivation to deliver consistently and to high standards.
– Innovation which enables you to have a considered yet forward thinking ideas on how they can continuously improve businesses (growth, processes).
– Personable approach in both written and verbal communication with the team, suppliers and clients alike.
Personal self-management which enables effective organisation, time management and efficient completion of work.
What you will need to know and be able to do, to a high standard:
– Minimum of 5 years comprehensive understanding of general commercial insurance within a commercial broking environment including the writing of client reports.
– Handling own renewal book of business and managing renewal process from start to finish and to look for new opportunities/cross selling.
– Preparation and delivery of insurer risk presentations and negotiations with providers, to secure the most appropriate cover for the clients and assisting account executives for commercial clients.
– Ability to read and digest technical information and explain clearly to a client in a way which is pragmatic, appropriate and effective.
– Competent technical ability in all aspects of commercial insurance business, including commercial combined insurance, fleet, marine, professional indemnity and Directors & Officers.
– Good technical and administrative knowledge of dealing with claims.
– Efficient and effective handling of commercial clients on a daily basis, on all aspects connected with servicing.
– A high competence of regulatory compliance relating to the day to day handling of commercial business.
– Work with a full understanding and ensure compliance with the companys anti-bribery and corruption policy.
– Good Microsoft Office systems knowledge, including excel.
– Experience of Acturis system desired but not essential
– Cert CII qualified and prepared to continue your studies to Dip CII.
– Employee Reward Scheme, Group Life, Income Protection, and 25 days holiday.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 01992 445 710 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.