- London Jobs
- £50k - 55k per year
- Full Time
Job Title – Senior Reinsurance Technician – International x2
Location – London
Job Type – Permanent
Salary – GBP55,000
Our client is seeking 2 individuals who will take on a Senior Reinsurance Client Service Advocate position and join their expanding team.
This is a multi-disciplined end-to end Technical processing role, incorporating Processing, Broker Support, Excess of Loss Claims and IBA functions.
– Multi-disciplined technical processing, incorporating;
– Pro rata
– Excess loss claims
– Experience covering all classes of business including treaty reinsurance, binders and facultative reinsurance
– Converse with clients and carriers on a technical level
– Candidates need to be able to work independently, managing priorities and supporting team colleagues to ensure customer satisfaction
– Excellent technical knowledge of the Lloyds and or Company Reinsurance market
– Actively builds relationships with team, internal and external clients
– Identify clients individual requirements and work alongside them to achieve the best possible outcomes
– Participate in client and reinsurer meetings as required
– Risk sign down
– Prepare and maintain account statistics
– Collate quotation(s) from reinsurer(s) and present to client, in conjunction with the Account Executive
– Preparation and issuance of client formal documentation
– Provide support in the overall servicing of the clients account and retention of business
– Use Electronic methods throughout full process
Excess of Loss Claims
– Negotiate claims from initial notice, through to the settlement and closure of claims.
– Experience to cover complex claims covering all classes of business including XOL reinsurance, binders and facultative reinsurance, reinsurer audit and direct including underwriter rep.
– Negotiate claims matters i.e XPL, ex-gratia, and non-standard presentations.
– Letter of Credit, a high-level understanding and the ability to complete adjustments pro-actively and in the time frames required to avoid client penalty.
– Monthly review of Aged Debt reports, chasing for due items and arranging settlement of held balances
– Preparation and Reconciliation of Client statements and payment
– Daily allocation of cash received
– Daily monitoring of cash, held balances and funding
Skills & Experience:
– Successful applicants will have a minimum of 5 years experience and be able to evidence experience in the following role requirements:
– Competent in processing all risks types, proportional, excess of loss premiums and claims
– Advantage for candidate who also have experience with IBA functions
– Advantage for candidate who have experience of Salesforce and Open TWINS
– All classes of business considered
– Experience with dealing with large corporate clients would be advantageous
– Ability to build and maintain good business relationships with clients, Insurers and Associates.
– Ability to communicate effectively and professionally both verbally and in writing with clients, insurers and other associates.
– Ability to manage time, prioritise and ensure that deadlines are met without compromising quality.
– Proven problem-solving skills, including the ability to resolve unusual and complex issues and then devise actionable solutions.
– Demonstrated understanding of management concepts, systems and quality assurance.
Demonstrated knowledge of IMR, CLASS, ECF, LORS
Knowledge of Microsoft products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) or similar software applications
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 01992 445 710 or email me at email@example.com
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful