- Worldwide Jobs
- £95k - 100k per year
- Full Time
Job Title – Finance & Accountancy Head of Operations
Location – Germany
Job Type – Permanent
Salary – GBP100,000
Our client currently has a new vacancy to join an experienced and small team of senior executives as a Finance & Accountancy Head of Operations. They manage large clients, placing complex risks and trading predominantly direct insurance and facultative reinsurance.
You will become part of the team responsible for Finance, Accounting and Operations and report to the Managing Director of the company.
– Finance and Accounting: Processing transactions (invoices/debit/credit notes), managing credit control and budgets and preparation of monthly accounting reports to the Group.
– Part of the role is assisting the MD in supporting the sales development activity and preparing quarterly forecast.
– Operations: Involvement in handling and processing claims, providing assistance to the Head of Claims. Implementation of a new IT trading Platform and liaising with internal and external service providers.
– We are looking for an experienced accountancy candidate who has experience within the Insurance industry.
– You will be highly analytical with excellent attention to detail skills and excellent organisation skills.
– Fluent in English is essential and other language is desirable in Spanish, German or French although not essential.
– You may have completed your accounting, actuary or business administration qualification however experience over qualifications is preferred.
– You will have an excellent knowledge and understanding of claims handling and the methodology behind the adjustment process. As well as an excellent understanding of the insurance accounting principles and insurance market practice.
– We are offering an excellent salary and benefits package for the successful candidate.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 01992 445 710 or email me at email@example.com
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful