- London Jobs
- £45k - 50k per year
- Full Time
Job Title – Account Manager – North American Property
Location – London
Job Type – Permanent
Salary – GBP50,000
Our client is seeking an individual who will take on an Account Manager – North American Property position and join their business.
The ideal candidate will have experience dealing with facilitised Property risks direct from a broking and technical perspective with direct market and client engagement. You will have excellent organisation skills and be advanced user of Excel.
Within this role you will be responsible for Account Management, transactional broking and Technical broker back-up and support functions, running day to day servicing on key strategic Canadian Line slips and Binding Authorities.
Including preparing Client and London market documentation to a high standard. Obtaining quotes from key markets and day-to-day running of the facilities. You will also be expected to assist with processing through internal broker systems as required.
· Candidates will ideally have experience in a London market broking/ technical account manager role, handling direct facility Property risks, preferably from Canada or USA.
· Self-motivated individual with strong communication skills, good work ethic and ability to work as an individual and as part of a team.
· Act as a focal point for facility day-to-day placement and broker support
· Good understanding of Property risks, wordings and a strong working knowledge of binders and facilities business processes.
· Excellent at managing time and meeting priorities and deadlines
· Ability to prepare accurate Client and London market MRCs and endorsements
· Good understanding of Tax, Regulatory and Compliance for direct North American Canada and USA property risks, including the use of Lloyds Crystal and quality assurance tools
· Working knowledge of PPL process
· Work closely with Senior Broking teams and attend Client Strategy Meetings where required.
· Experience of using Brokasure would be beneficial
· Working knowledge of PPL process would be advantageous
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 01992 445 710 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful