- Surrey Jobs
- £20k - 25k per year
- Full Time
- Claims & Adjusting
Job Title: Claims Handler
Location: West Surrey
Job Type: Permanent
This major recognised name is looking to recruit an experienced Claim Handler to join their team.
As a Claims Handler, your role will be to deal with from notification within limits of authority and in accordance with policies, procedures and regulatory requirements, applying criteria to prevent loss and fraud to deliver fair outcomes and first-class customer service.
– Handle areas of claims with a caseload from both commercial and personal claims to settlement within acceptable cost parameters
– Keep case reserves accurate and up to date
– Negotiate settlements by telephone
– Identify suspicious claims
– Ensure liability is decided early and appropriate cases are retained in the portal
– Ensure workload remains within Service Level Agreements
– Act as a role model to team both for behaviours and in the quality of your work and results
– Be an amazing team player
– Solutions focused
Require a professional individual who:
– Has previous general insurance claims experience
– Demonstrates proactive claims handling via use of telephone to progress claims rapidly
– Negotiates settlements by telephone
– Prepares cases for defence in litigation
– Has a track record of identifying suspicious claims
– Able to influence optimum uptake of our Rehabilitation Scheme
– Strong team player
must be able to drive and have their own transportation.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 01992 445 710 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.