- Birmingham Jobs
- £30k - 35k per year
- Full Time
- Claims & Adjusting
Role: Commercial Claims Handler
Job type: Permanent
Salary: GBP30,000 – GBP35,000
Industry: Insurance (Claims, Broker, Commercial)
Our client is a highly regarded Insurance Brokerage with a large office presence in the Birmingham area. As a result of continued growth and internal development, they are currently looking for a Claims Handler to join their Commercial Claims team.
Ideally, applicants will have previous working experience in handling Commercial claims from either an insurer, broker or loss adjusting background.
Candidate Ability & Requirements:
· Previous experience of working in the insurance sector with a background in Commercial Risks claims or similar.
· Knowledge of MS Office Applications, including Word and Excel.
· A confident and positive attitude
· Strong communication skills both written and verbal
· Negotiating and influencing ability
· Organised, methodical and a good time manager
· Ability to work calmly under pressure
· Successful candidate should be able to work on own initiative and also as an integral part of a team
· CII – Certificate in Insurance or prepared to work towards within the first 12 months of accepting the role
Knowledge and Experience will have previous working experience and a proven track record in handling detailed professional indemnity claims from either an insurer, broker or loss adjusting background
Knowledge of MS Office Applications, including Word and Excel
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0121 314 9116 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com>
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.