- West Midlands Jobs
- £25k - 30k per year
- Full Time
Job Title – Commercial Business Underwriter
Contract – Permanent
Location – West Midlands
To actively participate in Existing Business team activity ensuring the production of Renewal and Mid Term Amendment quotations in line with Underwriting guides, service level agreements, and within business operating standards.
– Using your experience, you will be responsible for achieving retention targets across a range of insurance products and motivating others to do the same. Ensuring technical compliance and maintaining Broker and Insurance Partner relationships.
– You will prepare and provide Renewal and MTA and quotations to Broker Partners based on personal authority limitations, Instigate regular dialogue with Broker partners on allocated renewals to secure renewal instruction and achieve individual and collective targets and provide accurate and compliant Renewals and Mid-term adjustments in line with pricing levels, risk selection criteria and ensure income and conversion.
– You need to have a great understanding of the Broker market and ability to develop effective broker relationships.
– A proven understanding of underwriting guidelines for all transactions (renewals, endorsements, cancellations, etc.) and ability to demonstrate a working knowledge of market.
– You must have excellent communication skills, be driven, organised, be able to forward plan and be able to build relationships.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 01992 445 710 email us at email@example.com
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications.