- Birmingham Jobs
- £40k - 45k per year
- Full Time
Job Title – Corporate Account Broker
Contract – Permanent
Salary – GBP45,000
Location – Birmingham
Industry – Insurance Broker (Insurance, Broker, Corporate)
Our client requires an experienced Account Manager to deal with mid to large size UK Corporate business, aiding in the overall service proposition to clients ensuring that the business is retained and developed.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
– Provide support to Partner / Account Executives in the overall servicing of UK corporate client’s
– Effectively manage all renewals and adjustments in a timely and professional manner.
– Accurately preparing client and market documentation.
– Obtain quotations both for new and renewal business.
– Check policy documentation for accuracy prior to issue to the client.
– Identify the risk exposures and advise on insurance solutions in consultation with the Account Executive/Partner.
It is essential that the right candidate can demonstrate relevant experience and skill set including:
– The ability to broke and service the requirement of UK Corporate clients.
– Strong communication skills (verbally and written)
– An understanding of the relevant classes of business.
– Ability to prepare a broking presentation that accurately reflects the cover required and meets the clients’ demands and needs.
– Ability to prepare client summaries and other documentation as required
– Ability to prepare and interpret claims experiences and analysis including claims triangulations and the impact of deductibles and cover variations.
– Some Global experience would be advantageous
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0203 727 2317 or email us at adminlawesgroup.co.uk
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.