- Birmingham Jobs
- £35k - 40k per year
- Full Time
Job Title – Corporate Account Handler
Contract – Permanent
Salary – GBP40,000
Location – Birmingham
Industry – Broker, Corporate, Commercial
This is a chance to work for a Major Global Brokerage in their Birmingham office as a Corporate Account Handler. You will place and administer clients insurance programmes whilst working alongside the Account Executive.
– Request and analyse underwriting information;
– You will be dealing with fee incomes upwards of GBP100,000;
– Prepare and submit accurate market presentations and slips (as required) in consultation with the Client Executive;
– Collate and negotiate renewal terms with existing and prospective insurers;
– Assist in preparation of client renewal reports;
– Manage premium billing, collection, settlement in accordance with Working Capital Management targets;
– Produce and/or request Insurer documentation as per legislative and regulatory requirements;
– Request or prepare To Whom it May Concern Letters as requested (if relevant);
– Issue Summaries of Insurance from placement information under direction;
– Act as first point of contact within service team for day to day client insurance queries;
– Administer midterm changes to risk;
– Attend Client and Insurer meetings as requested;
– Assist in the preparation of reports on specific projects, as requested;
– Review and comment on Indemnity and Insurance clauses.
– Experienced Corporate Account Handler from a Broking background;
– Experience in dealing with fee incomes upwards of GBP100,000;
– Knowledge and understanding of the Insurance market;
– High level of communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment;
– Excellent customer service skills with the ability to deal with demanding clients;
– Accurate and be able to set own goals, take initiative, plan, prioritise and complete work within an agreed time frame;
– ACII or equivalent or studying towards completion;
– Completion of Lloyds test would be preferred.
If you have the relevant experience please do not hesitate to contact us on 0121 2723295 or email us at Nick.Morgan@lawesgroup.co.uk.
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.
Dont miss out on new opportunities, visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk