- South Yorkshire Jobs
- £26k - 32k per year + bonus + package
- Full Time
Job Title: Senior Account Handler – Commercial Insurance
Package: GBP26,000 – GBP32,000 + bonus and package
Industry: Insurance Type: Permanent
An opportunity to join one of Sheffield market leading commercial broking firms, as the senior Account Handler in their corporate team exists, working on a range of complex cases and acting as the referral point for junior colleagues.
· Our client is one of the UKs largest commercial insurance broking firms, the business is regarded as progressive and respected for its entrepreneurial leadership.
· Consistent growth has seen the corporate grow and has created this opportunity for an experienced handler to join this team.
· The business offers strong remuneration and serious career opportunities in a growing business.
· As the senior member of an established team, your responsibilities will be split between supporting the Account Executive/Director team with the service of key account and acting as referral point and mentor to your colleagues.
· You will support with complex or under threat renewals, advising, supporting and using your experience and knowledge to achieve the right results.
· The role focusses on quality, profitable commercial cases which means a fast paced environment in a highly competitive market.
· You will demonstrate a mix of technical knowledge and administrative skills developed in a commercial insurance environment.
· You may be an Account Handler seeking a new challenge or an underwriting professional looking to move across – it is essential you have a commercial mind-set and the ability to work efficiently under pressure.
· CII qualifications (or work towards) is preferred but not essential.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0161 660 1359 or email us at email@example.com
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk <http://www.lawesgroup.co.uk>.
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.