- London Jobs
- £35k - 40k per year
Job Title – Compliance Analyst – 12 Month FTC -/ Lloyds/London Market experience is essential
Contract – Permanent
Salary – GBP40,000
Location – London
Our client is looking for a Compliance Analyst for a 12-month FTC. You will provide day-today support to the Compliance team during the Compliance Managers maternity leave. To ensure all monitoring, reporting, and advisory work is completed on time to the required standard.
– To assist in maintaining the suite of exception reports to ensure they remain relevant at all times and capture all business lines.
– Where appropriate and in conjunction with the Compliance team, develop and articulate any remedial action / recommendations on any issues identified to stakeholders.
– To assist in the compiling of various compliance reports in relation to compliance monitoring activities.
– To maintain a record of all identified exceptions and the action taken to resolve them.
– To assist in resolution of sanctions and financial crime related enquiries as presented by underwriters/claims managers.
– To assist in resolution of licencing related enquiries as presented by underwriters.
– Assist with the regular monitoring / review of the output of the sanctions screening software to facilitate compliance with application sanctions measures.
– Assist the Compliance team in maintaining a strong compliance culture throughout the Group.
– To carry out general administrative duties as required.
– Lloyds/London Market experience is essential.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0203 411 8430 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.