- North Yorkshire Jobs
- £45k - 65k per year
- Full Time
- Pricing & Actuarial Jobs
Job Title – Corporate Client Director
Contract – Permanent
Salary – GBP45,000 – GBP65,000
Location – North/West Yorkshire
Our client is currently recruiting a Client Director to join their National team in Leeds.
The primary responsibility of the role is to take on the role of Client Director for a portfolio of clients, identifying Clients risk needs and utilising the best of the companys wider offering to design and deliver a profitable Scope of Service Agreement and act as the senior contact between certain clients and Corporate, supporting less experienced Client Managers.
– Identify each clients service requirements and manage the client service team to ensure service meets agree standards.
– Manage client expectations: keeping them informed of progress and communicating with them as appropriate and taking appropriate and timely action to identify and correct problems.
– Ensure delivery to highest standard using best practice processes and conducting regular reviews with clients through Client Promise, issuing meeting minutes promptly after meetings.
– Maintain client files in accordance with agreed procedures, keeping records complete, accurate and up to date.
– Assist the Client Management team to achieve the annual revenue target for clients in their location.
– Drive the highest level of service to each Client, within area of responsibility, in line with the agreed client service tools.
– Act as senior relationship manager for designated clients, co-ordinating client relationship management across the whole of the company.
– Build senior level relationships within their Clients.
– Look for new sales opportunities which may include selling additional company services and work with the New Business Developers in supporting future client visits.
– People Management – Develop and support less experienced team members in the achievement of their objectives through coaching and mentoring.
– Attract, develop and retain talented individuals in line with business plans.
– Work with the Commercial Insurance leadership team to develop a working environment where people are positive, motivated and enthusiastic.
– Work with the leadership team to improve key cultural characteristics of the overall corporate business: enthusiasm, client focus, innovation, accountability.
– Where there is line management responsibility: Lead a team through coaching, development and performance management, ensuring completed objectives with supporting personal development plans in place.
– Wider development contribution
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 01992 445 710 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.