- Manchester Jobs
- £32k - 38k per year
- Full Time
Job Title – Insurance Broker – PI Insurance
Contract – Permanent
Salary – GBP32,000 – GBP38,000
Location – Manchester
Our client is currently seeking an Insurance Broker to work in their Manchester office. You will be specialising in a full range of professions, with a specific focus on wholesale business and Insurance brokers own PI.
You will be involved in the broking process from start to finish. You will follow up leads to converting the business on both renewals and new business. Review the proposal forms, presenting to market and building relationships as well as developing and growing the overall revenue of the account for both new and existing clients.
Renew and develop a book of professional indemnity clients with specific emphasis on Insurance Brokers own PII and Wholesale business
– To develop existing brokers, and to engage new brokers
– Assisting brokers by effectively disseminating knowledge to brokers and the PII markets appetite
– Maintain profile in the market. Develop this with both existing and new brokers Including marketing campaigns and events
– Ensure that procedures are conformed to in respect of both internal and external compliance
– Assist in managing all broker relationships
– To continue to develop personal knowledge of PII markets product range and new product lines
– Service clients throughout a policy term via mid-term adjustments etc.
– Work across all Professional Indemnity sectors including the emerging professions
– Seek out and develop new business opportunities
– Assist and review policy checking
In return our client offers competitive remuneration packages with opportunities for career development and industry recognised qualifications.
Qualifications & Skills:
– Ideally you will have a background in insurance and/or professional indemnity
– Have a keen eye for detail
– Proven ability to work effectively with colleagues and clients and work well in a team
– Be well organised with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
– Excellent communication, customer service and IT skills
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0161 660 1359 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications