- Hampshire Jobs
- £0 - 27k per year
- Full Time
Job Title – Commercial Account Handler
Contract – Permanent
Salary – GBP27,000
Location – Portsmouth
Industry – Insurance Broker (Insurance, Commercial Insurance, Account Handler)
Due to acquisition growth our client is looking for a Commercial Account Handler to join their highly enthusiastic and established team. This will be based out of their Hampshire office.
This is a support role working within a team of technicians to support a broking team of Account Executives, to help deliver a comprehensive Insurance service to existing and new customers.
This will involve placing cover when instructed, inviting and confirming renewals, dealing with mid, term adjustments, broking client requirements within the insurance market and providing assistance
with claims issues when appropriate and collection of money when requested.
– Manage a book of small ticket renewals, from issuing renewal proposals, seeking terms and inviting renewals
– Control your own diary system, ensuring all items are followed up by the due dates, particularly in relation to outstanding documentation from clients or insurers, premium payments and continuation cover
– Assist, when required, with the Accounts function of the business in carrying out credit control with relevant customers. To be responsible for ensuring the collection of monies from clients within the Companys agreed credit period, whilst maintaining good relationships with those clients and with insurers
– Monitor spreadsheet and ensure contacts are made within service standard and renewals offered and bound
– Check thoroughly all client documentation before despatch, ensuring queries are raised and
– amendments completed
– Filing of client paper files and allocation of electronic files on a regular basis
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0203 727 2320 or email us at email@example.com
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk