- Manchester Jobs
- £30k - 38k per year + package
- Full Time
Job Title: Corporate Account Handler – Insurance WFH or office
Location: Manchester Central or the option to work from home fulltime (ongoing after restrictions are lifted)
Package: GBP30,000 – GBP38,000 + package
Industry: Corporate Insurance, Broking, Commercial Insurance
Job Type: Permanent
This expanding commercial broking firm requires an experienced Account Handler to support growth of the mid-market and corporate account in the region – youll need to be an all-rounder with solid experience of servicing all aspects of commercial insurance clients in the varied, challenging role. The premiums dealt with in this team typically start at GBP100,000 and go up to multimillions.
· This up and coming business holds a strong reputation in the commercial insurance market both locally and beyond – they are seen as a trusted advisor and known for treating clients (and employees) fairly and professionally.
· Having experienced recent investment and organic growth the team continues to expand, this role has been created to support a recent addition to the Account Executive team.
· This is very much a traditional broking firm, client focused and driven by service.
· You will join an experienced and expanding client service function, with responsibility for working alongside the Account Executive on an allocated caseload of corporate and mid-market clients.
· This varied role will see you working on all elements of running the account; this will include processing new business, managing renewals, obtaining and negotiating quotes and terms, administering MTA’s, answering and finding solutions to queries, credit control, file checking, supporting with (not handling) claims and anything else related to providing a winning, efficient service.
· You will be an experienced Insurance Account Handler, comfortable with larger commercial cases and able to make solid decisions when advising and administering business.
· You will have strong communication, relationship and negotiation skills, honed dealing with commercial clients as well as the insurer market.
· CII qualifications are strongly preferred.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0161 660 1359 or email us at email@example.com
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.