- Wiltshire Jobs
- £20k - 30k per year
- Full Time
Job Title – Commercial Account Handler
Contract – Permanent
Salary – GBP20,000 -GBP30,000
Location – Wiltshire
Industry – Insurance (Commercial, Corporate, Broker)
Our client is currently recruiting a Commercial Account Handler to join their office in Swindon. Your role will be to provide excellent customer service and retain your valued clients and assist Account Executives and Account Directors to win new clients to add to our ever-expanding book.
Do you have experience of working as a dynamic Account Handler within a corporate environment for at least the last two years? With the highest integrity you will provide excellent customer service, negotiate cleverly and have commercial awareness of the market around you. Ensuring these high service standards are the norm for your customers.
– Prepare new client documents, obtain renewal terms for clients and seek to provide alternative quotations before producing a final presentation for Key Account Executives to discuss with clients.
– Prepare renewal documentation for existing clients also handle any mid-term adjustments. Ensure all client details are recorded accurately and entered onto the system.
– You expertly handle queries about client policies; whether it’s your client directly or their insurer. You confirm cover with relevant insurers, process policies and chase up outstanding documentation when required.
– Prepare debit notes and summaries of cover whilst ensuring the secure delivery of policy documentation from insurers. You then check the documentation prior to sending to your clients.
– You take care of account queries and credit control matters highlighting any concerns to Account Executives/Directors. You align with key legal and regulatory policies; safeguarding you and the business.
Experience & Skills:
– Do you hold or are you working towards your Dip CII? This is exceptionally helpful for our branch. We would love for you to have a deep knowledge of general insurance products, services and classes of insurance.
– You grasp the importance of handling sensitive information and use your initiative to be risk aware in your role.
– An ambitious seller, you’ve not only worked to targets within a regulated environment, but you’ve overachieved against a measurable framework.
– You put the needs, desires and business requirements of your clients first. It’s this diligent and respectful approach that sets you apart from others. You take real pride in being a true professional.
– You’re able to notice potential risks and seek advice when required, using a due diligence approach to completing your workload and achieving your deadlines.
– You put your communication and social skills to great use. You’re happy and confident communicating at all levels.
– Good planning and analytical skills with strong accuracy and an acute attention to detail. Your clients rely on you to get things right first time.
– You use your initiative every single day, whether in your own role or when assisting your team members.
– You’re eligible to work in the UK.
If you have the relevant experience please do not hesitate to contact us now on 01992 445710 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.
Dont miss out on new opportunities, visit our website www.lawesrecruitment.co.uk