- West Midlands Jobs
- Up to £26k
- Full Time
Job Title – Commercial SME Account Handler
Contract – Permanent
Salary – £26,000
Location – Coventry
Our client is looking to recruit an Account Manager to join their Insurance team. They’re a friendly, open and competitive group of professionals who are all driven to succeed.
Responsible for providing account servicing support, ensuring effective servicing of client accounts. You’ll manage the full lifecycle from business lead to completion, focussed on maximising profit revenues and continual business growth.
– Build proactive relationships with clients and ensure renewal needs are fully understood and met. It’s all about providing the best options and service to your customer and client accounts
– Part of your role is to work collaboratively with internal colleagues and provide the support they need to move the business forwards
– Ensure cover is in place by renewal date using your practical approach to multi-tasking
– Motivate yourself and others to achieve whilst being committed to learning and developing your own knowledge.
– Provide support to assigned portfolios which cross trades and industries, as well as different classes of insurance
– Handle insurer and customer queries with ease, speaking to the finance team when needed
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
– Holding or working towards your CII Qualifications would be a huge advantage.
– You have a natural ability to build relationships that last. Passionate about the team management duties. You have experience and are ambitious to embed wisdom, knowledge and skills to your team
– With experience of dealing with complex customer relationships, you can quickly grasp and interpret information to maximise process efficiencies
– Able to spot potential problems before they arise
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0121 314 9116 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk