- Kent Jobs
- £20k - 23k per year
- Full Time
Job Title – Junior Account Handler – Commercial Insurance
Contract – Permanent
Salary – GBP20,000 – GBP23,000
Location – Kent – WFH
Industry – Insurance Broker (Insurance, Commercial, SME, Renewal)
An exciting opportunity has become available within a well-established Broker to join their Commercial Broking team. This role will see a bright and ambitious individual progress into a full handler dealing with all lines of commercial insurance within 12 months.
– A well-established Broker in Kent that has gained an excellent reputation.
– Prides themselves on superior analytical methodologies to deliver the in-depth and timely information necessary to recommend the best program design and coverage to fit clients specific needs.
– To act as the first internal point of contact to provide clients with professional support and accurate information with regards to their product and services.
– To build and maintain an excellent rapport with clients, providers and colleagues across the Group
– Respond to clients queries in a timely and accurate manner
– To produce and maintain accurate and complete documentation /correspondence
– Produce high quality correspondence, using standard templates, writing clearly, concisely and professionally
– To prioritise workload and client requests
– To log all business activity, ensuring revenue is accurately recorded and documented
– Previous account handling experience including MTAs & Renewals
– Excellent customer service both face to face and over the phone.
– Target driven with the ability to meet and exceed KPIs
– Good IT skills.
– Have a good understanding of the insurance market
– Experience dealing with both clients and insurers.
– Strong Team player.
-Will consider someone with Personal Lines experience looking to move into Commercial.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0121 272 3291 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful