- Warwickshire Jobs
- £25k - 35k per year
- Full Time
Job Title – Financial Lines Account Handler
Contract – 12 month FTC
Salary – GBP25,000 – GBP35,000
Location – Warwick
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an individual with experience in financial lines insurance (Professional Indemnity, Cyber, Directors and Officers Liability) to join their New Business Team as an Account Handler.
Your role will involve working closely with allocations of new business and supporting the branch network as a key member of the team. With support from your first day, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team and contribute to a fast paced a developing area of the business.
– Establish and advise on client requirements and initiate quotes for new business
– Monitor and report on products in the marketplace to identify product weaknesses and opportunities for product development
– Identify and advise on opportunities for Branch Managers to cross sell to maximise income, retain business though offering a complete solution and minimise Errors & Omissions exposure
– Administer new business premiums in accordance with policies and procedure and report on pipeline income to ensure accurate reporting of performance against targets
Experience & Skills:
Our client is looking for someone who has previous experience within a broker or insurance role, ideally within Financial Lines, but who also is aware of the broader insurance market.
– As you will be dealing with a variety of stakeholders it is fundamental that you have excellent communication and negotiation skills
– The role will require you to have an analytical approach in your judgement and decision making, while still maintaining a high standard of customer service
– You must be proactive and have the ability to work to deadlines whilst maintaining the right balance between work quality and work output
– You will also be confident in your IT ability and have a minimum of 5 GCSEs or equivalent at Grade C or above including English Language and Mathematics
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 01992 445 710 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful