- London Jobs
- £60k - 80k per year
- Full Time
Job Title – US Facultative Underwriter
Contract – Permanent
Salary – GBP60,000 – GBP80,000
Location – London
To assist in all aspects of the management of our clients Managed Underwriting Department. This includes the profitable underwriting of managed business, and the detailed analysis of the underwriting results of managed business.
– To work with the Chief Underwriting Officer and other Underwriters on the management of all aspects of the companys managed underwriting business
– To provide detailed contract analysis, rate review, and reviews of risk level data and aggregate utilisation in order to provide evidence of performance
– To develop new and existing business relationships and support the development of Client /UW strategies
– To produce reports, or assist in the production of reports for Underwriting Committees or other committees as required
– To assist in the development of innovative insurance solutions in cooperation with other business units.
Skills & Experience:
– A minimum of 10 years experience of underwriting either facultative or delegated US Insurance.
– Property or Personal Lines experience preferred
– Experience of working directly with Cover holders preferred, but at least experience of working with a Broker
– Some experience of modelling or RLD analysis preferred
– A good team player with the ability to co-ordinate with multiple stakeholders concurrently
– A self-starter with the ability and confidence to able to make real time decisions
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0203 411 8430 or email us at email@example.com
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk