- London Jobs
- £40k - 47k per year
- Full Time
Job Title – ProfessionaI Indemnity Account Handler
Contract – Permanent
Salary – GBP40,000 – GBP47,000
Industry – Professional Indemnity, Broking, Account Handling, Wholesale
Location – London
Working exclusively with one of our major clients a Lloyds Broker operating in the London Insurance Market. Specialising in Financial Lines risks, including Professional Indemnity, Directors & Officers, Management Liability and Financial Institutions. With access to Lloyds and company market insurers, they have been serving clients, broker partners and insurers for over 10 years.
Candidates are invited to apply that have previous experience within Professional Indemnity products and will be comfortable with the London market regulatory environment. You will possess excellent relationship management skills as well as being able to display previous success in a similar position.
As an Account Handler you will be required to handle a portfolio of UK Professional Indemnity new business enquiries from clients predominantly within the construction sector. You will be providing quotes and placing risks on cover whilst taking responsibility for arranging all relevant documentation required. There will be some miscellaneous PI risks involved, but ideally candidates will have exposure to handling PI business emanating from the construction sector.
Key Skills/Experience Required:-
– Must have previous account handling experience gained within an insurance environment and have relevant insurance technical knowledge, Construction experience & preferably Professional Indemnity insurance.
– Preferably but not necessary dealt with wholesale business.
– Be able to demonstrate good communication, decision making and problem solving skills.
– Must have excellent relationship building skills.
– Salary up to GBP47,000 p.a (dependant on experience).
– 25 days holiday.
– Excellent pension and benefits package.
If you have the relevant experience please do not hesitate to contact us now on 0203 411 8430 or email us at email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk <http://www.lawesgroup.co.uk>
Please Note: We will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.