- London Jobs
- Up to £50k
- Full Time
Job Title – Property & Casualty Broker Technician
Contract – Permanent
Location – London
Salary – GBP50,000
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Broker Support Technician to join their Retail business.
Within the role the candidate will be responsible for the provision of account management services for an allocated portfolio of clients, providing technical support and aiding in the overall service to clients ensuring that the business is retained and developed.
You will be responsible for supporting the Retail broking and placement team in preparing accurate Client and London market documentation.
– Experience in handling Direct Retail Property and Casualty risks with an understanding of the Retail market and associated facultative reinsurance
– Experience in creating MRC slips, risk presentations, and endorsements from Client submissions (the candidate must familiar with clauses, wordings and regional requirements
– Good understanding of Global Taxes and the ability to put together Global tax schedules for underwriter agreement
– Ability to prepare adjustment and renewal documentation
– Ability to work closely with the broking team to prioritise workload and query any missing or incorrect content
– A good understanding of the cash collection processes including but not limited to general insurance accounting and client invoicing would be an advantage
– Knowledge of the requirements of the Financial Conduct Authority as relative to the tasks involved in this position
– Experience of using Brokasure
– Working knowledge of PPL
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0203 411 8430 or email us at email@example.com
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.