- Nottinghamshire Jobs
- £30k - 40k per year
- Full Time
Job Title – Senior Account manager/handler – Commercial Insurance
Contract – Permanent
Location – Nottinghamshire
Salary – GBP30,000 to GBP40,000
Industry – Insurance Broker, Commercial Insurance, Corporate Insurance,
A highly regarded local broker is seeking an experienced Client Manager or senior handler to take responsibility for an established client portfolio of corporate and mid corporate clients from a Director looking to step back.
· One of the Nottinghamshire’s most well known organisations, with a reputation for being a service led Charted broker of the highest standard.
· The business is positioned as an expert in the field or risk management, commercial and corporate insurance.
· Significant investment goes into ensuring they stay ahead of the field as well attracting the markets best talent.
· Your role will be to manage a portfolio of corporate and commercials – these are businesses with premiums between GBP100,000 to GBP750,000
· A mix of relationship management and delivering technical broking solutions, this role is a challenging, varied and rewarding.
· You will thrive in a corporate environment and with the responsibility for owning some of the largest cases in the local market.
· With a background in commercial and corporate client management, you will demonstrate the requisite negotiation and communication skills couple with expertise in risk management and insurance.
· You will be used to working with the largest names in the industry and excel under the pressure this creates.
· A genuine all-rounder, you will be ready to develop your career with one of the world largest insurance names.
· ACII qualification is preferred but not essential.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0161 660 1359 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk <http://www.lawesgroup.co.uk>.
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.