- Hampshire Jobs
- Up to £30,000
- Full Time
Role: Commercial Business Development Executive
Salary: Up to GBP30,000
Job type: Permanent
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their expanding commercial Insurance team. You will be responsible for generating new business and to develop your own book. Unlike normal business development roles, you will be required to maintain and retain your book of business. You will be provided with all the sales tools required to carry out this role. A phone & Laptop will also be provided.
Experience & Skills:
– A strong insurance background is required with a minimum qualification of Level 3 CII Certification
– Experience of targeting new business preferable
– Proven communication skills with the ability to work across all levels
– Strong communication skills
– Strong project management experience
– Proven ability to develop simplified and efficient business processes
– Experience of managing own time and completing multiple tasks/assignments with potentially competing deadlines
– Experience of developing and mentoring staff
– Experience / working knowledge of MS Excel and Word, internet and email
– Business development experience targeting new business preferable
– Previous experience in a similar role, ideally in a professional services firm
If you have the relevant experience please do not hesitate to contact us now on 01992 445 710 or email us at email@example.com.
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.
Dont miss out on new opportunities, visit our website now! www.lawesrecruitment.co.uk