- London Jobs
- £45k - 75k per year
- Full Time
- Pricing & Actuarial Jobs
Role: Client Director – Insurance
Salary: GBP45,000 – GBP75,000
Location Nationwide, United Kingdom
Job type: Permanent
Our client is looking for enthusiastic Commercial Client Directors to join their growing commercial insurance broking start up based in regional hubs around the UK. They are building an agile, tech enabled organisation, where the customer drives every decision they make. At the core of their tech is the premise to reduce time spent on admin by brokers (up to 50%), enabling you to spend more time building deep and long-term relationships with your clients.
They believe brokers are key to the success of their clients businesses – so they are looking for brokers with strong client-relationships and experience in the SME/mid-market space.
– Comfortable prospecting for new clients and keen to try new techniques for generating leads
– Able to build strong, long-lasting client relationships
– Technically proficient
– Keen to take on an advisory role, where you truly get to the core of your clients businesses
– Comfortable adapting to new environments
– Excited to be at the forefront of disruption in the insurance industry
– Highly motivated to organise own workload and priorities plus comfortable working remotely
– Open and transparent way of working – our culture is very open and honest, with our primary aim to help you be a successful broker
Skills & Experience:
– Minimum 7 years experience in a client-facing commercial broking role, CII qualifications desired but not essential
– Work well in a team
– High attention to detail
– Excellent written and verbal communication
– Confidence to advise and negotiate with clients and underwriters
– Professional attitude towards work & self-motivating
– Positive & open mind set – we want your ideas on how to continually improve our technology
If you have the relevant experience please do not hesitate to contact us now on 0203 411 8430 or email us at email@example.com.
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.
Dont miss out on new opportunities, visit our website now! www.lawesrecruitment.co.uk