- London Jobs
- £45k - 50k per year
- Full Time
Role: North American Claims Broker
Salary: Up to GBP50,000
Job type: Permanent
Our client is currently seeking a Claims Broker / ECF Technician to work in their London office.
To service the companys clients claims needs on a daily basis by processing Property, Liability and Transportation claims emanating from the USA, either via ECF, or broking/depositing claim files to Underwriters in the Lloyds or the Company market as directed. To provide full claims technical services to the Department. General responsibilities include, assisting in the resolution of queries from other departments and offices, broking claims files to Lloyd’s Underwriters, XCS and Company Markets, correspondence, diary management, and the full processing of claims files from first advice to final settlement via ECF/Class.
Skills and Experience:
– At least 5 years of Claims Broking experience
– Working knowledge of North American Property and Casualty Binding Authority business (preferred but not essential)
– Claims Technical experience of processing and collecting monthly Claims Bordereaux for North American Property and Casualty Binding Authority business
– Numerate, articulate and analytical
– Good organisational/Timekeeping skills
– Good verbal and written communication skills
– Good word and outlook skills
– Knowledge of ECF/CLASS system
– Knowledge of LINEAGE system (preferred but not essential)
– GCSEs, A-C Grades essential
– A Levels / Diploma (preferred)
If you have the relevant experience please do not hesitate to contact us now on 0203 411 8430 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.
Dont miss out on new opportunities, visit our website now! www.lawesrecruitment.co.uk