- West Midlands Jobs
- £30k - 40k per year
- Full Time
Job Title – Senior Corporate Broker
Contract – Permanent
Location – Coventry
Salary – GBP30,000 – GBP40,000
Industry – Insurance Broker, commercial
Our client, a well-respected, Chartered, insurance brokerage are seeking a Corporate Account Broker to join their expanding team.
· Our client is a leading commercial insurance brokerage with an office network across the country providing advice to a range of commercial and corporate businesses.
· The business is proud of its chartered status as well as its independence.
· You will be a member of a corporate broking function, holding regular communication with the insurance market and clients as well as providing a point of reference for colleagues.
· You will use your technical knowledge to build strong insurance programmes for your clients as well as your reputation and connections in the market to secure favourable terms, rates, wordings, etc. from an impressive insurer panel.
· You will have input at all stages of the client lifecycle, contributing to growth and retention.
· As an experienced Broker/Account Handler, you will ready to be the focal point of an already established team based in the Midlands.
· Strong technical knowledge, gained through hands on corporate case management is a must, as is a strong market reputation and the drive to get things done.
· This varied role demands a real all-rounder who is able to hold meaningful negotiations with insurers, clients and colleagues, imparting solid advice and achieving successful outcomes.
· Industry qualifications are preferred.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact me now on 0121 272 3290 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk <http://www.lawesgroup.co.uk>
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful