- Manchester Jobs
- Up to £45,000
- Full Time
Role: Corporate Account Manager
Job type: Permanent
Our client is looking for a Corporate Account Manager based in their Manchester office.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
– Provide support to Producers / Account Executives in the overall servicing of UK corporate client’s
– Effectively manage all renewals and adjustments in a timely and professional manner
– Accurately preparing client and market documentation
– Obtain quotations both for new and renewal business
– Check policy documentation for accuracy prior to issue to the client
– Identify the risk exposures and advise on insurance solutions in consultation with the Account Executive/Partner.
It is essential that the right candidate can demonstrate relevant experience and skill set including:
– The ability to broke and service the requirement of UK Corporate clients
– Strong communication skills (verbally and written)
– An understanding of the relevant classes of business
– Ability to prepare a broking presentation that accurately reflects the cover required and meets the clients’ demands and needs
– Ability to prepare client summaries and other documentation as required
– Ability to prepare and interpret claims experiences and analysis including claims triangulations and the impact of deductibles and cover variations
– Some Global experience would be advantageous
If you have the relevant experience please do not hesitate to contact us now on 01992 445 710 or email us at email@example.com.
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.
Dont miss out on new opportunities, visit our website now! www.lawesrecruitment.co.uk