- Manchester Jobs
- £70k - 90k per year + benefits package
- Full Time
- Pricing & Actuarial Jobs
Job Title: Associate Director – Corporate Insurance
Location: Manchester/North West
Package: GBP70,000 – GBP90,000+ benefits package
Industry: Commercial Insurance Broking, Corporate insurance, Construction Insurance, International Insurance
Job Type: Permanent
This role is working for a truly Independent Chattered broker, who are cash rich after several years of outstanding levels of growth are in a position to bolster their Senior management team. This is by no means an easy role but for the right, determined individual an opportunity to reap some serious financial rewards.
· A top 100 UK broking firm, with expertise across all lines of business but have a strong bias towards the Construction sector
· The business is sits on International network of FTSE 250 business providing tailored advice and specialist risk management advice.
· The business are a stapled name within the North West but are known both Nationally and Internationally
· This opportunity will see you inherit a sizeable portfolio of clients that your will be expect to service at the highest level, while also growing the account further
· You will be part of the Senior Management team and be tasked with strategic growth of the business across the country, there is a path in place for the right person to sit on the Board within 5 years
· Finer details of the role will be driven by the incoming individual and the plan they create to make this a success, but essential elements will be recruitment and growth of a team, the acquisition and retention of clients
· Your track record will demonstrate a mix of client facing and commercial achievement – preferably with a background in Construction insurance on a national or international level
· Youll be a driven individual who believes they have the ability to create and nurture something special in return for strong financial and professional rewards.
· Commercial insurance broking experience is essential.
· ACII qualification, or work towards is highly advantageous, although not essential.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0161 660 1359 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk <http://www.lawesgroup.co.uk>.