- London Jobs
- Up to £50,000
- Full Time
- Claims & Adjusting
Role: Senior Professional Indemnity Claims Associate
Job type: Permanent
Our client is currently looking for Professional Indemnity Claims Associate to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing their own caseload of Financial Lines claims which will predominantly relate to construction risks although a knowledge of other classes of business such as D&O, FI and cyber would be advantageous.
Skills & Experience:
– 5 years Professional Indemnity Claims experience minimum (not necessarily all in construction) but would be preferred
– Applicants must have a proven technical and policy interpretation ability
– It is essential that candidates have strong technical claims processing experience with a solid understanding of the London Market
– Technically, candidates will be proficient in using a number of London Market systems including ECF and CLASS
– You will pose excellent communications skills and when required attend external client meetings
– We are looking for someone that has the energy and appetite to learn and proven can develop and progress within our business
– This is predominantly an office-based role with training and study support offered.
– Working towards the ACII would be an advantage
If you have the relevant experience please do not hesitate to contact us now on 01992 445 710 or email us at email@example.com.
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.
Dont miss out on new opportunities, visit our website now! www.lawesrecruitment.co.uk