- Essex Jobs
- Market related
- Full Time
- Technology Jobs
Senior Business Analyst (IT & Change)
– GBP80,000 + Package
The successful candidate will be responsible for driving and prioritising change, liaising with internal and external stakeholders and suppliers, and managing a team of business analysts and configuration analysts to support business change and improve outcomes for clients.
Must have worked within Insurance/ Underwriting or Broking.
1. Understanding of Product Configuration and Change Management lifecycles
2. Understanding of data governance
3. Exposure to the Insurance market so either underwriting business or MGA
4. Business Analysis experience
5. Project or Change Management experience within an Agile environment
About the Role
· Strategic planning for system enhancements, implementations and integrations
· Ensure Business Requirements for all new products and enhancements are scoped, prioritised and delivered to meet the requirements.
· Own the full lifecycle of product development, from inception to go-live.
· Work with colleagues from Underwriting, IT, Business Insights and ABS to ensure readiness and testing of all changes.
· Leadership, team management and development of product configuration and business analysis colleagues that make up ABST.
· Responsibility for application release planning and management cycle
· Prioritisation of system and data changes
· Responsibility for task allocation including product configuration, analysis and testing to the team
· Responsibility for the maintenance of core reference data and contacts data
· Liaison with IT Business Partner to monitor overall reported defect volumes and prioritisation
· Liaison with 3rd Party Technology Suppliers and the Product Managers with regard to core system fixes, enhancements and releases,
· Leadership of the service meetings and management of related actions,
· Provide reports on status of projects and/or changes
· Key contact for various internal processes such as systems audits, annual user access reviews, and setting best practise protocols
· Self-starter that is ambitious for positive change enabled by technology
· Thorough understanding of product configuration and change management lifecycles
· Thorough understanding of the importance of data governance and quality, and how data can be used effectively to support business development and growth
· Hands-on experience of the use of insurance-related Policy/Claims administration systems
· Ability to maintain structure and manage competing priorities
· Client focused with a service mindset
Skills & Knowledge:
· Significant exposure to the insurance market, preferably the London market, including roles related to MGA and/or Underwriting/Insurer businesses
· Strong technical business analysis experience with significant / complex deliverables in process and technology
· Line Management experience preferred
· Experience of project or change management in an agile environment
· Ability to identify, engage with and manage stakeholders at all levels,
· Ability and willingness to understand the detail of work-streams and any associated issues,
· Good appreciation of testing processes and best practice,
· Analytical thinker with an eye for detail and strong problem-solving skills,
· Good communication and presentation skills, both oral and written,
· Demonstrable knowledge of technology and standard desk top packages: MS/Excel, MS/Word, MS/PowerPoint
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 01992 445 710 or email us at email@example.com
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.